Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

dont be soo shyyyy :D

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:01 pm

I am a whale

I am a whale

-Gives a life to figroll-

there. when you're done, return it back....

52dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:01 pm

figroll

figroll

NEVER ITS MINE NAOO

https://alicegunz.forumotion.com/forum.htm

53dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:02 pm

ivis

ivis

What exactly do you consider as having a life?

54dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:05 pm

I am a whale

I am a whale

I'll pass it to figroll to answer.

55dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:05 pm

figroll

figroll

No sir, u were the one that said it. I believe its up to u...

56dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:09 pm

I am a whale

I am a whale

*Ma'am (Not sir.)*

Hmmm lets see then....
Living on broken escalators.

57dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm

figroll

figroll

DAM THAT SOUNDS FUN!

U sure? O.o

58dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:11 pm

I am a whale

I am a whale

Yup O.o

maybe I'll try the bridge next time..

59dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:12 pm

figroll

figroll

I always thought living in a box was the highlight of life tho

60dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:13 pm

I am a whale

I am a whale

Spam more Q.Q

61dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:17 pm

figroll

figroll

Panty spam

62dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Gdi

Gdi

dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Heaters-gonna-heat
dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Trollin

63dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:22 pm

ivis

ivis

dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 1283513990290

64dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:38 am

Gdi

Gdi

lol pro story
normally i'd post this
dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Cool_story_bro_
but ill post this ;D
dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Cool_story_sis

65dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:05 pm

ivis

ivis

dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 23r4nxg
*fixed

Last edited by ivis on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

66dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Gdi

Gdi

Yum

67dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:08 pm

ivis

ivis

Squid girl oil is a rare delicacy you better enjoy it.

68dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Gdi

Gdi

i've eaten worst tbh lol

69dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:34 pm

ivis

ivis

I eat a bowl full of spiders for breakfest.
dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Main.php?g2_view=core

70dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:35 am

Gdi

Gdi

i've eaten snake lol
and drank its blood lol

71dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:42 am

ivis

ivis

dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Awudtt

72dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:44 am

Gdi

Gdi

idra is the top zerg player in the world for starcraft 2 lol

73dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:09 am

ivis

ivis

Gdi wrote:idra is the top zerg player in the world for starcraft 2 lol
No he's not the best he's only famous because of his raging.

74dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Gdi

Gdi

I see u watch starcraft 2 commentary too

75dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:52 am

sakurasasuke

sakurasasuke

im glad seeing alot of repliesss :O!!!!

i guess its rape love. (L)

but you will love it thats why its called rape love

76dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:01 am

sakurasasuke

sakurasasuke

i had 9 lifes

but reading all the post here made me lose 3 lifes

1 snorlax hitted me.

77dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty I Saw Sakurasasuke Kissing Santa Claus Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:58 am

ivis

ivis

Gdi woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one blushing box that looked like a doll.

Then Gdi noticed that Sakurasasuke was out of bed too. He must not have been able to wait for his presents either.

Gdi thought that he would surprise Sakurasasuke. Maybe even sneak up behind him and kiss him on his chubby elbow. That always made Sakurasasuke hard.

Gdi crept stealthily down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its juicy lights, and the presents, heaped up accidentally, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and Sakurasasuke. Kissing someone.

Gdi was so angry, he picked up a figroll from a table and threw it softly at a naruto cosplayer.

They both looked around.

"Sakurasasuke, you teeny-tiny cat!" Gdi yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." Gdi looked and then rubbed his armpit and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," Sakurasasuke said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course he had to give me a kiss. And what a slimy kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," Gdi said gently. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be uninterested."

That seemed reasonable. Gdi went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, his love is like an ocean. He made Gdi's ear feel all wet.

"You see?" Sakurasasuke said carefully and Gdi saw. So they had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.

78dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:40 am

Gdi

Gdi

^ Rofl at that story
u and ur queer fantasys xD

79dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:37 am

ivis

ivis

Luis stepped maliciously out into the beaner sunshine, and admired Luis's eye. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a sweet-smelling sight."

Luis climbed off the dog house and walked seductively across the grass to greet his lover. Luis patted Luis on the penis and then tried to kiss him delicately, but without success.

"That's all right," Luis said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not glossy," Luis. "Not as glossy as the time we kissed in narutard land."

Luis nodded slowly. "We were nutritious back in those days."

"Our noses were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Luis said. "Everything seems wet and immense when you're young."

"Of course," Luis said. "But now we're yummy, we can still have fun. If we go about it queerly."

"Queerly?" Luis said . "But how?"

"With this," Luis said and held out a filthy pink cosplay wig. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to kiss."

Luis wore the pink cosplay wig at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to kiss queerly. They kissed and said 'Believe it!'. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

80dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:49 am

Gdi

Gdi

LOL
are u getting these storys from 4chan or something
LOL.

81dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 pm

ivis

ivis

Gdi wrote:LOL
are u getting these storys from 4chan or something
LOL.
No, I hate 4chan.

http://prillalar.com/drabbles/
HAVE FUN

82dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:58 am

figroll

figroll

That be rather freaky lol

NOW WHERE HAVE U GONE!?

83dont be soo shyyyy :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: dont be soo shyyyy :D Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:30 pm

sakurasasuke

sakurasasuke

so this is the end.. :')

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum